Wellgate for Women Slimfit Wrist Support

Wellgate for Women Slimfit Wrist Support (right hand)

Wellgate for Women Slimfit Wrist Support, Right

I was recommeded this wrist support by a friend. I use it for several years ago so it has proven its functionality and quality. The best buy in terms of the health of your hand. Terms of quality, durability, great color that goes well with any outfit that you wear.

  • Dimensions: 1.9 x 3.6 x 9.4 inches
  • Helps relieve pain from Carpal Tunnel syndrome, strains and sprains
  • Soothing memory foam and super-soft fabrics provide intensive comfort
  • Designed to fit women - sleek, slimfit design fits under women's clothing
  • Ideal for use at the computer, while sleeping or for everyday use
  • Lightweight, breathable materials
The Wellgate Women's Slimfit Wrist Support helps relieve pain from Carpal Tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains & strains, arthritis and tendonitis. This product is for the Right hand and is a one size, adjustable product. The super-soft fabrics and soothing memory foam provide intensive comfort. The sleek, slimfit design fits under women's clothing and is ideal for use at the computer, while sleeping or for everyday use. This product has two firm stabilizers for support and is made from lightweight, breathable materials. Wellgate for Women products are designed to naturally fit the contours of a woman's body.

Safety Details
Warning: If pain, swelling or skin irritation develops or increases, please discontinue use and see your doctor. Caution: This product may contain natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.

How to clean Wrist Support
Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water with mild soap, air dry.

Rating:

Normal Price: $ 18.99 Price: $ 6.65 More details

***** I have a 5 1/2 inch wrist. My hands are small as well. I never could get a brace to fit. This brace is the only one that actually fits well enough to perform as it should. I bought my first Wellgate brace in 2008 and I'm still wearing it! I've had 3 years of great performance out my wrist supports.

*****  I have been using a wrist brace for tendonitis for about 3 years and I personally own about 5 different braces of varying brands. I was a little skeptical about buying a brace from another company since most of the ones I know and like are made by Proflex Ergodyne. This one appealed to me because it appeared to be designed especially for a woman's wrist and had a little more padding than most of the other ones do.
Wow, was I impressed with the fit when I put this on. Like most women, I have pretty slender wrists and this thing fits like a glove (no pun intended). It curves in all the right places, and the way the straps are designed is superior to any of the other braces I have used. I like the way the hard brace piece goes all the way up over the palm and ends right in the middle of your hand. The extra padding feels great. My only complaint, while this brace is definitely better looking/more stylish than any one I've ever seen, is that I wish it wasn't light gray/white. It seems like it will get dirty fast. Overall though, I would definitely recommend it. Very happy with my purchase.

**** Purchased for my wife, who has something akin to carpal tunnel - I have no idea how to spell it but it has to do with some tendon that runs from the elbow to wrist. Anyway after trying other wraps and braces and complaining about them all I purchased this for her But I digress.
She says it is very comfortable and actually does work as described. It is even comfortable enough to sleep in.
The picture leads you to believe it is longer than it actually is. But none the less, it does work quite well.
A solid product.

No comments:

Post a Comment