Yoga for Back Care Basics DVD

Yoga for the Rest of Us - Back Care Basics

Yoga for the Rest of Us - Back Care Basics
Great back care yoga DVD. The yoga class I was taking at the community center ended for the summer and I knew I needed some guidance for the interim. The instructor suggested Cappy's videos. I have been using this one and found it is just right for me. I am older (68) and had gotten stiff. This is gently limbering me up.

I'm not really a yoga-type person, but I am really enjoying this DVD. I have degenerative disc disease and have gone to physical therapy to learn what type of stretching exercises I can do. This DVD definitely incorporates MANY of the stretching exercises that I've been taught. The stretches in this DVD are easy for any level, and easier poses are demonstrated for less limber people.


Ease your back and improve your posture! Just as Peggy Cappy has modified yoga poses in her earlier videos Yoga for the Rest of Us and More Yoga for the Rest of Us to make yoga accessible to every body, Peggy now turns her attention to stretches and exercises that are most beneficial to back care. Strong, healthy back muscles provide support for your spine and result in more energy and vitality in

Rating:
Normal Price: $ 19.95Price: More details


No comments:

Post a Comment